Monday 1 December 2014

Horrible News ♥


Hey There,

So this morning i was woken up by my best friend constantly messaging me which is unusual unless it was an emergency, so i instantly picked my phone up and replied to her. With the news that she told me i was actually shocked and i didn't know what to say! she text me them words no one wants to hear... Her Granddad has Cancer... Lung Cancer which has spread to his spine...



I didn't know what to say to her, i was just in shock as her Granddad is one of the strongest and healthiest man i have known. Now i am fortunate as no one close to me has had cancer (hopefully i haven't just jinxed it) so for me i didn't know what to say or how to comfort her from the other side of the world! She knows she can talk to me all the time and i'd be there for her but for this i couldn't give any advice or try take her mind of it because i wasn't there which i feel extremely bad about.

Now i hope that when he goes for more scans they find out they were wrong or at least find out how they can slow it down!

If anyone has any tips on how to comfort your best friend when something horrible like this please let me know!

Thank you for reading i know it's a horrible subject but i just felt like i needed to get this out there!

for now it's a good night from me

Just Another Girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment