Saturday 31 January 2015

My Bucket List ♥



Hey there

So one of my New Year goals is to be more productive so i wrote down a bucket list that i would love to complete by the time I'm at least 30... okay maybe 35. Now i know that is 17 years away but there is nothing like setting goals for your self right?


So here is my bucket list...

- Move out and live on my own by the time I'm 20.
- Do Charity work in another country.
- Brave Climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Buy a plane ticket for the next plane out and just go where ever it takes me.
- Go to New York at Christmas and New Year.
- Have a week where i always say Yes!
- Travel America in a Camper Van.
- Go to Paris with someone i love.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Travel the world.
- Go Scuba diving.
- Visit a Volcano.
- Ride an Elephant.
- Go on a cruise.
- Go Shark diving.
- Start a family of my own

So there is my bucket list, i hope i can complete it all by the time i am atlas 35! but we will soon see what happens.
if you haven't already you should set some goals for yourself, it's always good to try and complete little goals that you have set yourself.

I know i said i was going to take time away for a while and these posts was already written up so i decided to schedule them for the week I'd be away, but starting from February i will be back and posting other things. thank you for understanding and for all the lovely comments!

Just Another Girl xxx


3 comments:

  1. going to New York at Christmas and visiting Paris are on my bucket list too!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://vanityflows.blogspot.be/2015/01/the-liebster-award.html
    xx
    vanityflows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read a post about riding elephants in Thailand - I'm having a lot of trouble refinding it or I'd give you the link, but it looked amazing! Good bucket list item choice. I approve.

    ReplyDelete