Wednesday 4 February 2015

The Liebster Award ♥

Hey There,

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Lisa (Vanity Flows) and i would just like to say thank you for nominating me! I have also been Nominated by Chloe ( The Other Dream Girl ) So thank you again!
The rules for the Liebster Award are in the link here!



These are Lisa's Questions- Do you believe in Karma?

I Actually do, there's a funny story behind it but maybe I'll save that for another time!

- What's your worst habit?

Now i actually have a few... I'm super lazy which i wish i wasn't and i bite my nails! Disgusting i know but I've tried everything not to but when ever i feel myself in an awkward position i find my self biting them without even realising.

- What super power would you have for one day?

Now most people would say mind reading/invisibility or flying or what ever but me? I'd like the chance to talk to the dead (i know weird) but imagine just one day being able to speak to your loved one that has passed away and maybe finally getting closure? i know kinda weird but that's me! 

-Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?

NEW YORK!
 plain and simple for me i would love to live there!

-If you could go back in time, what is one piece of advice you would give your younger self?

Nothing, there is alot of things that i look back and cringe at but to be honest all the stuff that happened in the past made me who i am today! although maybe i would tell me younger self how to apply make up properly or tell her that the gappy fringe never looked good!

- What's your favourite song?

I have a few, but my favourite old school song is Westlife - What makes a man
and my current favourite song is McBusted - Riding on my Bike.

- What's the best present you've ever received?

For me i have received so many presents it's hard to choose just one but my favourite present i have given was to my little sister, it was Christmas day 2 years ago and she thought she had opened up all her presents when i came in with my laptop and i told her to not read to her self but to read out loud (it was a word document) and her face as she realised what she was saying was amazing!
it read ** You are going to see.... LITTLE MIX** this was a big thing for her as she was always jealous of all the concerts I've been too and this was her first one! (and they were better seats than I've ever had!!)

- If a Crystal Ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else what would you like to know?

I don't think i would like to know specific details but i would love to know if I'll ever find true love and start a family?is that too cliche? 

- What Celebrity would you marry?

Ed Westwick...
How could you not love Chuck Bass?? (if you don't know who that is then i suggest you camp out in bed and watch all seasons of Gossip Girl)

- If you could shop free for 1 hour in a specific store, which one would you choose?

Either Kate Spade or Michael Kors! I'm obsessed with them

-The Meaning of your name?

Now obviously i don't use my real name on here but after searching the meaning of my real name I've discovered i can't find it because my mum spelled it different to other people. I was the child that could never have my name on anything because my mum wanted me to be different! The closest i could find was on urban dictionary (which no one can really trust) but this is what it said...
awesome girl, loved by many. she catches every guys eye and they all fall for her. She is just the best.

Chloe's Questions - You're stranded on a desert island. What one Make-up essential do you bring?
I'd probably bring a chapstick or Vaseline lip balm (the coconut one because it's the best one)

How would you descirbe your fashion in three words?

I'd say Safe, Summer and Short! the three S's

What's your favourite thing to do in your free time?

I do quite alot (because i have alot of free time) but i love to write up blog posts, Read other blog, watch You Tube video's, Write stories, Write down Ideas but then i also love going shopping and relaxing on the beach.

What's your Favourite pair of shoes?

I don't actually own that many pairs of shoes, I only have 5/6 pairs because i'm more of a bag/purse kinda girl, but my favourite pair of shoes would probably be my Doc Martins or my Converse.

What's your favourite accessory?

I don't have many accessories either... Ooops but i love my watch. It's a Michael Kors Rose Gold watch with diamante's around the clock face.

If you could be amazing at anything what would it be?
I'd love to be amazing at meeting new people ( i know weird) but because i lack so much confidence i feel like if i was amazing at meeting new people it would also improve my confidence?

What's your favourite Chocolate/Sweet?

Cadbury's Chocolate! Is there even any different chocolate? but then i also love Rhubarb and Custards hard candy, they are one of the best sweets out there.

Who is your favourite Music Artist?
This can change from week to week or month to month. but the one band i always go back to is Westlife, i have every single one of their albums i went to their concerts from the age of 6/7 and i also went to their last ever concert in Dublin... I cried...

What would your words of advice be to anyone considering starting a blog?

Go ahead and do it! It's simple if you enjoy writing or sharing pictures. It's not scary you just need to find your own place in the internet and do what you enjoy! you get chance to meet some amazing people on the internet!

Where would you go on your dream Holiday?

Either New York or Hawaii. I love both of these places but i feel like they are two completely different holiday destinations ones shopping and ones exploring... So really it depends on the holiday type as to where I would go.

Summer or Winter?
Summer! is that even a question? although i do love snow... Can i just be Olaf please? 


My Nominations:

Sophie Alice
Megan (Meguana)
Erin (the art of being invisible)
Vicky

My Questions to you.

1- What's Your Favourite season?
2- If you could go to any concert/festival for free which one would you go to?
3- If you could only live with one make up for the rest of your life which one would you choose?
4- Whats your most precious item? and how did you get it?
5- What's the one thing you regret doing/look back and cringe at?
6- What's your Favourite part of your body?
7- If your life was a movie who would you want to play you/your family?
8- Favourite quote?
9- If you could star in any movie(new or old) which movie would you like to be in?
10 - Where do you think the most beautiful place in the world is?
11- Your dream job as a child and your dream job now?

Thank you for the questions they actually made me stop and think about things and also what a nice thing to come back to!

Just Another Girl xxx

9 comments:

  1. Haha your answers are great! :) xxx
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely post! This blog is so pretty I love it!

    I have just created a new community called little blogs. It's a place where everyone can share their posts and read other people's, why don't you pop by and look, we would love to have you!

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115403442484889568226

    Sophie Alice In Wonderland
    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - Thanks so much! I like your questions, because they're fun and I feel like I can answer them all (yay!) I'll get right on that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I will defiantly keep an eye out for your answers! looking forward to it! xx

      Delete
  4. I'm just now reading this, but I drafted my Liebster Award post yesterday (not up yet) and one of the questions was who is your guy celebrity crush and I put Ed!! lol, thought that was funny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't love Ed! I'm looking forward to seeing your Liebster award post! xxx

      Delete